Get news and updates sent right to your phone or inbox!
Please select a public hearing you are wishing to comment on (you will need to complete a new form for each public hearing):
Please review NCC 10-2-8.C regarding public testimony during a public hearing.
1. Annexation and Zoning to RD (Two-Family Residential - Duplex) zoning district and potential development agreement for 0, 0, & 1121 Southside Blvd (Parcels #R3230700000, R3230800000, R3230701000, totaling 3.39 acres and located in the NE ¼ of Section 35, T3N, R2W, BM, Nampa), for Centurion Engineers, representing Francis Pearce (ANN-00259-2022). Original Concept: Annex all three parcels for a subdivision to be applied for at a future date.
2. Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment from Commercial to Industrial designation, Zoning Map Amendment from BC (Community Business) to IL (Light Industrial) zoning district, & potential Development Agreement at 1508 & 1510 W Karcher Rd. (parcel #s R2446800000 & R2446900000, located in the SE 1/4 of Section 8, T3N, R2W, BM) for Tyler Delay representing Doris Young (CMA-00055-2022 & ZMA-00170-2022). Original Concept: Obtain the correct zoning for the existing land use of outdoor storage of equipment for Young's Equipment addressed at 1502 W Karcher Rd and in order to construct a chain link security fence around the property.
3. Conditional Use Permit for Concrete Batching & Mixing for Classic Ready-Mix in an IL (Light Industrial) zoning district at 1904 E Sherman Ave (a 1.16 acre parcel #R31832000 0 located in the SW ¼ of Section 26, T3N, R2W, BM) for BSM Properties LLC representing Brian & Shala McDonald (CUP-00304-2022).
4. Annexation and Zoning to RD (Two-Family Residential - Duplex) zoning district and potential development agreement for 905 N Midland Blvd (a 1.33 acre parcel #R3136000000 located in the SE ¼ of Section 17, T3N, R2W, BM, Nampa), for Blake Wolf, representing Lance & Racheal Givens (ANN-00264-2022). Original Concept: Annex for a future subdivision to 2-unit townhomes in 6 buildings - for a total of 12 units.
5. Conditional Use Permit for Concrete Batching & Mixing for Sunroc Corporation in an IL (Light Industrial) zoning district at 39 N Picard Ln (a 7.83 acre parcel #R3174500000 located in the SE ¼ of Section 24, T3N, R2W, BM) for Sunroc Corporation, representing Thomas V Hines (CUP-00303-2022).
6. Nampa City Code Text Amendment to change Title 10 Planning & Zoning, Chapter 34 Design Review and adopt the associated Design Review Guideline document. Changes to Chapter 34 include: Reference to the new guideline document; add the IP (Industrial Park), IL (Light Industrial) and IH (Heavy Industrial) zoning districts to the applicability of the chapter; clarify multiple-family units; add exception for IL and IH zoned projects to be reviewed by staff; add that significant IL and IH design exception requests shall go to Design Review Committee; reorder paragraphs in 10-34-10.A for clarity; change primary wall facades to 3 materials, leaving other walls with 2 materials; add requirements for metal sided structures; change wall lengths on standard commercial structures to 50’ for jogs and offsets; add durable materials to description of trash enclosures; add section 10-34-10B with all new requirements for IL and IH zoned properties, for the City of Nampa (ZTA-00028-2022).
Please upload your PowerPoint or PDF file:
Please verify the email address to send the invitation to join the on-line meeting via Microsoft Teams or phone. I understand that I will be able to listen and/or view the meeting from some electronic devices or phones, and will be muted unless I request to speak.
Please identify which public hearing you are commenting on.
I will be able to view the meeting via the City of Nampa LiveStream but will not be able to participate during the meeting. You may also call (208) 565-5190 and leave your recorded comments.
All communication transmitted within the City of Nampa system may be a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Idaho Public Records Act (Idaho Code 74-101 et seq.) and as such may be copied and reproduced by members of the public. In addition, archives are generally kept for a period of two years and are also subject to monitoring and review.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field