Please select a public hearing you are wishing to comment on (you will need to complete a new form for each public hearing):
Please review NCC 10-2-8.C regarding public testimony during a public hearing.
1. Subdivision Preliminary Plat for Sunnyvale East Subdivision in an RMH (Multiple-Family Residential) zoning district, addressed as 0 W Karcher Rd (a 26.7 acre portion of parcel #R3142800000, in the NE ¼ of Section 18, T3N, R2W, BM, Canyon County) for Patrick Connor representing MM&T Holdings LLC (SPP-00114-2022). Original Concept: Nine 24-plex buildings (216 dwelling units), 22 four-plex buildings (88 units), and 1 assisted living building (80 units) - totaling 384 dwelling units, and 9 common lots.
2. Annexation and Zoning to IL (Light Industrial) zoning district and potential development agreement for four parcels totaling 35.86 acres addressed as 0 Ustick Rd (parcels #R3436101000, R3436101100, R3436101200, & R3436301000, located in the SW ¼ of Section 33, T4N, R2W, BM), for River Range Idaho LLC representing Dana Devlin and Hilda Devlin (ANN-00254-2022). Original Concept: Future industrial development.
3. Annexation and Zoning to RS6 (Single-Family Residential) zoning district and potential development agreement for three parcels totaling 7.84 acres, addressed as 0 E Railroad St (parcels R32395012, R32392011A & R32394010F, located in the SW ¼ of Section 36, T3N, R2W, BM), for KB Homes Idaho, LLC, Owner requested by the City of Nampa (ANN-00261-2022).
4. Conditional Use Permit for a home-occupation Online Sales Firearms Business in an RS7 (Single-Family Residential 7,000 sq. ft) zoning district at 18289 N Phlox Way (a .23 acre Parcel #R3437313700, Lot 7, Block 4 Hartland No. 1 located in the SW 1/4 of Section 34, T4N, R2W, BM) for William Svoboda (CUP 297-22).
5. Conditional Use Permit for "Alcohol Sales Establishment, Primary Use" addressed as 724 1st St S - in the DV (Downtown Village) zoning district (a .32 acre parcel #R1317800000 located in the SW ¼ of Section 22, T3N, R2W, BM) for Valhalla Pub/Casey McCreath, Applicant (CUP-00299-2022).
6. Annexation and Zoning to RML (Limited Multiple Family) zoning district and potential development agreement for 1112 Southside Blvd (a .56 acre parcel #R2216600000, located in the NW ¼ of Section 36, T3N, R2W, BM, Nampa), for Rodolfo Benitez (ANN-00263-2022). Original Concept: Connect to city sewer.
Please upload your PowerPoint or PDF file:
Please verify the email address to send the invitation to join the on-line meeting via Microsoft Teams or phone. I understand that I will be able to listen and/or view the meeting from some electronic devices or phones, and will be muted unless I request to speak.
Please identify which public hearing you are commenting on.
I will be able to view the meeting via the City of Nampa LiveStream but will not be able to participate during the meeting. You may also call (208) 565-5190 and leave your recorded comments.
All communication transmitted within the City of Nampa system may be a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Idaho Public Records Act (Idaho Code 74-101 et seq.) and as such may be copied and reproduced by members of the public. In addition, archives are generally kept for a period of two years and are also subject to monitoring and review.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field