Please select a public hearing you are wishing to comment on (you will need to complete a new form for each public hearing):
1. Development agreement modification rescinding the existing agreement and Zoning Map Amendment of 0 S Middleton Rd (Parcel #R3203001100 and right-of-way totaling 13.13) from BC (Community Business) zoning district to RML (Limited Multiple-Family Residential); Annexation and Zoning to RS8.5 (Single-Family Residential) zoning district for 2.64 acres, Annexation and Zoning to RML (Limited Multiple-Family Residential) zoning district for 13.84 acres for 0 S Middleton Rd (a 16.48 acre parcel #R3203001000), and Subdivision Preliminary Plat for Clearcreek Subdivision and potential development agreement for both parcels totaling with ROW 29.61 acres (located in a portion of the SW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 of Section 29, T3N, R2W, BM) for Challenger Development Inc. representing Endurance Holdings LLC (ZMA-00166-2022, DAMO-00055-2022, ANN-00235-2022, & SPP-00105-2022). Original Concept: 6 single family detached dwelling units, 107 single-family townhouse lots, 23 four-plex lots, 20 common lots, and ROW (a total of 205 dwelling units).
2. Conditional Use Permit for a Duplex in a RS6 (Single-Family Residential) zoning district at 702 & 706 Smith Ave (a .70 acre parcel #R1615710200, located in the NW 1/4 of Section 21, T3N, R2W, BM) for Susan Schindler representing Piece O Cake Properties (CUP-00283-2022).
3. Annexation and Zoning to RS6 (Single-Family Residential) zoning district, and potential development agreement, at 2200 Sunny Ridge Rd (a 0.76 acre Parcel #R3226300000) in order to connect existing single-family home to city sewer utilities; (located in SE ¼ of Section 34, T3N, R2W, BM, Canyon County), for Keith Jones representing Rellis Drussel (ANN-00250-2022).
4. Annexation and Zoning to IL (Light Industrial) Business) zoning district and potential development agreement, for Nampa Logistics Center at 17293 Northside Blvd.(Parcel #R3083600000) totaling 1.32 acres in the NE ¼ of Section 4, T3N, R2W, BM), for T-O Engineers representing Nampa Logistics Center LLC (ANN-00249-2022). Original Concept: Warehousing and distribution facility.
5. Conditional Use Permit for a Dental Office in an IP (Industrial Park) zoning district at 16197 N Franklin Blvd (a .66 acre parcel #R3101810100, located in the NE 1/4 of Section 10, T3N, R2W, BM) for Jason Hammer representing Jimmerland LLC (CUP-00284-2022).
6. (CONTINUED FROM 8/9/22): Annexation and Zoning to RS6 (Single-Family Residential 6,000 sf) and BC (Community Business) zoning districts, potential development agreement, and Subdivision Preliminary Plat for Madison Ranch Estates Subdivision at 0 Madison Rd and 0 Highway 20/26 (Parcels #R3425800000 & R3423400000) totaling 108.29 acres in the NE ¼ of Section 27, T4N, R2W, BM, Canyon County), for MRH Homes representing Michael Riggs/Silver Star Development LLC. (ANN-00242-2022 & SPP-00109-2022). Original Concept: 409 single family detached dwelling units, 1 commercial lot, 41 common lots, and ROW (totaling 25.83 acres).
Please upload your PowerPoint or PDF file:
Please verify the email address to send the invitation to join the on-line meeting via Microsoft Teams or phone. I understand that I will be able to listen and/or view the meeting from some electronic devices or phones, and will be muted unless I request to speak.
Please identify which public hearing you are commenting on.
I will be able to view the meeting via the City of Nampa LiveStream but will not be able to participate during the meeting. You may also call (208) 565-5190 and leave your recorded comments.
All communication transmitted within the City of Nampa system may be a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Idaho Public Records Act (Idaho Code 74-101 et seq.) and as such may be copied and reproduced by members of the public. In addition, archives are generally kept for a period of two years and are also subject to monitoring and review.
* indicates a required field