Please select a public hearing you are wishing to comment on (you will need to complete a new form for each public hearing):
1. Conditional Use Permit for a duplex in an RS6 (single-family residential) zoning district at 0 Shoshone Ave (Parcel # R0838500000) for Joshua Morrison (CUP-00266-2022).
2. Annexation and Zoning to RMH (Multiple-Family Residential) zoning district and potential development agreement for the Happy Valley Townhomes at 604 N Happy Valley Rd. (Parcel # R2287700000, totaling 2.92 acres in the NW ¼ of Section 19, T3N, R1W, BM, Nampa), for Steve White representing Happy Valley Townhomes, LLC (ANN-00239-2022). Original Concept: 48 total units in 12 four-plex buildings.
3. Annexation and Zoning to IL (Light Industrial) zoning district, and development agreement, at 15861, 15859, & 0 McDermott Rd (3 parcels totaling 36.7 acres #R304370000, R304340000, & R304380000, located in the NE 1/4 of Section 17, T3N, R1W, BM) for Will Goede representing ATSAW GP LLC. (ANN-00236-2022). Original Concept: 2 industrial flex space buildings totaling 703,300 sq. ft.
4. Subdivision Preliminary Plat and Planned Unit Development for the Cherry Grove Subdivision, at 0 Elm Ln (Parcel # R3422900000); totaling 74.35 acres in the RS8.5 (single-family residential) zoning district (located in the SW 1/4 of Section 26, T4N, R2W, BM) for KB Home Idaho LLC representing Ruben J. and Sara Asumendi (SPP-00103-2022 & PUD-00010-2022). Original Concept: 271 single-family homes and 35 common lots, meeting the RS8.5 PUD densities - 17.2% qualified open space.
5. Scheduled to be continued to a date certain of July 26, 2022: Annexation and Zoning to RD (Two-Family Duplex Residential) zoning district and potential development agreement for 76 N Happy Valley Rd. (a 2.36 parcel #R216310000, located in the SW ¼ of Section 19, T3N, R1W, BM, Nampa), for E. Fren Felix representing Mireya Beltran (ANN-00243-2022). Original Concept: Property boundary adjustment lot split to build a second single-family home on the property.
Please upload your PowerPoint or PDF file:
Please verify the email address to send the invitation to join the on-line meeting via Microsoft Teams or phone. I understand that I will be able to listen and/or view the meeting from some electronic devices or phones, and will be muted unless I request to speak.
Please identify which public hearing you are commenting on.
I will be able to view the meeting via the City of Nampa LiveStream but will not be able to participate during the meeting. You may also call (208) 565-5190 and leave your recorded comments.
All communication transmitted within the City of Nampa system may be a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Idaho Public Records Act (Idaho Code 74-101 et seq.) and as such may be copied and reproduced by members of the public. In addition, archives are generally kept for a period of two years and are also subject to monitoring and review.
* indicates a required field