Please select a public hearing you are wishing to comment on (you will need to complete a new form for each public hearing):
1. Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment from Commercial and Medium Density Residential to Residential Mixed Use designation, Zoning Map Amendment to adjust the boundaries of the BC (Community Business), RMH (High Density Residential), and RS6 (Single Family Residential 6,000 sq. ft.) zoning districts, Development Agreement Modification to remove requirements related to: design guidelines, minimum home sizes, Article VI. Use and Building Restrictions; and Subdivision, Preliminary Plat for a mixed use development - Franklin Village North subdivision at 0, 7354, & 7882 Cherry Ln. (parcel #s R2093901000, R2094000000, & R2093900000, located in the SW 1/4 of Section 2, T3N, R2W, BM) for Providence Properties (Patrick Connor) representing Donald Brandt (CMA 049-21, ZMA 150-21, DAMO 049-21, SPP 092-21). Original Concept: 66 single-family lots averaging 4,500 sf, 42 averaging 6,000 sf, 43 averaging 6,600 sf, 73 averaging 7,150 sf, 90 averaging 9,000 sf; 17 multi-family lots with a fourplex on each - totaling 68 units; 16 common lots (including 13.5 acres, or 14.5% or usable open space); and 6 shared driveway lots; for a 3.7 gross density and a 6.5 net density.
2. Annexation and Zoning to RMH (Multiple-Family Residential) zoning district and potential development agreement at 4618 Airport Rd and 325 N. Happy Valley Rd, for a four-plex development to be subdivided at a future date (totaling 4.57 acres on two parcels in NE ¼ of Section 24, T3N, R2W, BM, Nampa, Canyon County), for Blake Wolf/Wolf Building Co. representing Gene and Mary Hazen/Paintbrush Enterprises LLC (ANN 217-21). Original Concept: 12-16 fourplexes each on a unique lot - totaling 48-64 units), a professional office lot, and a common lot. WITHDRAWN.
3. Zoning Map Amendment from BC (Community Business) to RP (Residential Professional) zoning district, potential Development Agreement, and Subdivision Preliminary Plat for DIAMOND PEAK Townhouses at 7 6th St N - Parcel #R126500000; (located in the SW 1/4 of Section 15, T3N, R2W, BM) for Jake Woodward representing Mark Engstrom (SPP 084-21). at 7 6th St N (a .72 acre parcel parcel #R126500000 and the abutting right-of-way totaling 1.08 acres and located in the SW ¼ of Section 15, T3N, R2W, BM, Canyon County) for JUB Engineers/Wendy Shrief representing Mountain Star Partners, LLC. (ZMA 153-21). - Original Concept:for a warehouse building for 16 single-family attached dwellings in 3 three-story buildings for a gross density of 22
4. Annexation and Zoning to RD (Two-Family Residential - Duplex) zoning district, potential development agreement, and Subdivision Preliminary Plat for Magnolia Estates Subdivision at 0 and 18189 Northside Blvd. (Parcels #R3435700000 and #R343570100 totalling 23.6 acres in SE ¼ of Section 33, T4N, R2W, BM, Nampa, Canyon County), for Trilogy Development, representing Corey Barton and Melodee Barrus (ANN 215-21 & SPP 091-21). Original Concept: 38 single family lots, 14 fourplex lots (56 units), 13 common lots (totaling 6.2 acres), and ROW (totaling 2.17 acres); for a gross density of 4.24 and a net density of 8.44.
5. Annexation and Zoning to RS7 (Single-Family Residential 7,000 sq. ft) zoning district, potential development agreement, and Subdivision Preliminary Plat for Fenway Subdivision at 0 Alma Ln (Parcel #R2952901200, a 28.25 acre parcel in NE ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 12, T2N, R2W, BM, Nampa, Canyon County), for Trilogy Idaho (Shawn Brownlee) representing Endurance Holdings LLC (ANN 208-21 & SPP 085-21). Original Concept: 85 single family lots (totaling 16.08 acres), 18 common lots (totaling 5.68 acres), and 6.49 in ROW and other; for a gross density of 3.01 and a net density of 5.28.
6. Annexation and Zoning to RS6 (Single-Family Residential 6,000 sf) zoning district, potential, development agreement, and Subdivision Preliminary Plat for Locust Grove Subdivision at 0, 0, 2306, 2414, & 2418 E Locust Ln (Parcels #R2911900, R2911600, R2911700, R2912000, & R29121010) totaling 25.06 acres in the SE ¼ of Section 2, T2N, R2W, BM, Canyon County), for Sawtooth Land Acquisition LLC (ANN 213-21 & SPP 090-21). Original Concept: 90 single family lots (totaling 16.3 acres), 9 common lots (totaling 2.77 acres), and ROW (totaling 6 acres); for a gross density of 3.59 and a net density of 5.52.
7. Conditional Use Permit for a City of Nampa Wastewater Treatment Plant equipment and capacity expansion with potentially hazardous materials in a IL (Light Industrial) zoning district at 340 W Railroad St (Parcel R3130000000) to provide Class A Recycled Water and a new pipeline, meet phosphorus limits, and increase capacity to meet flow and loads in 2040 (located in the SE 1/4 of Section 16, T3N, R2W, BM) for Gregg Thompson representing City of Nampa/Nate Runyan (CUP 236-21).
Please upload your PowerPoint or PDF file:
Please verify the email address to send the invitation to join the on-line meeting via Microsoft Teams or phone. I understand that I will be able to listen and/or view the meeting from some electronic devices or phones, and will be muted unless I request to speak.
Please identify which public hearing you are commenting on.
I will be able to view the meeting via the City of Nampa LiveStream but will not be able to participate during the meeting. You may also call (208) 565-5190 and leave your recorded comments.
All communication transmitted within the City of Nampa system may be a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Idaho Public Records Act (Idaho Code 74-101 et seq.) and as such may be copied and reproduced by members of the public. In addition, archives are generally kept for a period of two years and are also subject to monitoring and review.
* indicates a required field