May 26th, 2020
Please select a Public Hearing you are wishing to comment on:
1) Zoning Map Amendment from RSPUD (Single Family Residential Planned Unit Development) to RS6 (Single Family Residential 6,000 sq. ft.) at 1400 W Roosevelt Ave. (Lots 1, 2 and 3 Block 1 and a portion of the vacated S. Boundary St. per the Plat of Town and Country Estates First Subdivision as filed in Book 8 of Plats at Page 24, records of Canyon County, Idaho located in the SW 1/4 of the NE 1/4 of Section 29, Township 3 North, Range 2 West, Boise Meridian, Nampa, Canyon County, Idaho) for Katie Deal (ZMA 121-20).
2) Modification of Development Agreement -Ordinance No. 3884, from a 48-unit senior housing development to a 22-lot duplex Roosevelt Village Subdivision, at 1910 W Roosevelt (a 6.2 acre portion of the SE ¼ of the NW ¼ of Section 29, T3N, R2W, BM) for Blake Wolf, Wolf Building Co. (DAMO 036-20).
3) Annexation and Zoning to RS4 (Single-Family Residential 4,000 sf lot) at 0 & 406 W. Dooley Lane – Parcels 29241 and 29241011 (A 2.76-acre or 120,226 sq. ft. portion of the SW ¼ of the NE ¼ Section 4, T2N, R2W, BM – for a small single-family home development for Mason & Associates Inc. (ANN 173-20).
4) Conditional Use Permit for a Professional Office in an historic building in the RML Zoning District at 815 11th Ave S (All of Lot 7 and the NE 30’ of Lot 9, Block 24, Waterhouse Addition, Also a 11,200 Sq. Ft. portion of the NW ¼ of Section 27, T3N, R2W, BM) for Chris and Tammie Casteel. (CUP 180-20).
Please upload your PowerPoint or PDF file:
Please select all that apply
Please identify which Public Hearing you are commenting on if more than one was selected from above.
Please email me a link to join the meeting remotely. I understand that I will be able to listen and view the meeting from some electronic devices, and will be muted unless I request to speak using the app. If I do not check this box, I will be able to view the meeting via the City of Nampa LiveStream but will not be able to participate during the meeting.
You may also call (208)565-5190 and leave your recorded comments.
All communication transmitted within the City of Nampa system may be a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Idaho Public Records Act (Idaho Code 74-101 et seq.) and as such may be copied and reproduced by members of the public. In addition, archives are generally kept for a period of two years and are also subject to monitoring and review.
* indicates a required field