Please select a public hearing you are wishing to comment on (you will need to complete a new form for each public hearing):
1. Annexation and Zoning to BC (4.5 acres), IL (3.66 acres), RMH (16.15 acres), & RS6 (22.09 acres) - all located within four parcels numbered: #R3078101100, R3078100000, R3078301100, & R3078300000 (addressed as 7755, 0, 0, & 0 Ustick Rd), and potential development agreement, for Trestle Creek Subdivision (to be subdivided at a future date), a mixed-use development including commercial, industrial, multi-family, single-family attached and detached, and open space land uses (located in the NW 1/4 of Section 2, T3N, R2W, BM, Canyon County) for Jane Suggs/Gem State Planning representing Endurance Holdings LLC (ANN 212-21).
2. Annexation and Zoning to RD (Two-Family Residential - Duplex) zoning district, potential development agreement, and Subdivision Preliminary Plat for Magnolia Estates Subdivision at 0 and 18189 Northside Blvd. (Parcels #R3435700000 and #R343570100 totalling 23.6 acres in SE ¼ of Section 33, T4N, R2W, BM, Nampa, Canyon County), for Trilogy Development, representing Corey Barton and Melodee Barrus (ANN 215-21 & SPP 091-21). - Original Concept: 38 single family lots, 14 fourplex lots (56 units), 13 common lots (totaling 6.2 acres), and ROW (totaling 2.17 acres); for a gross density of 4.24 and a net density of 8.44.
3. Annexation and Zoning to RS7 (Single-Family Residential 7,000 sq. ft) zoning district, potential development agreement, and Subdivision Preliminary Plat for Fenway Subdivision at 0 Alma Ln (Parcel #R2952901200, a 28.25 acre parcel in NE ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 12, T2N, R2W, BM, Nampa, Canyon County), for Trilogy Idaho (Shawn Brownlee) representing Endurance Holdings LLC (ANN 208-21 & SPP 085-21). - Original Concept: 85 single family lots (totaling 16.08 acres), 18 common lots (totaling 5.68 acres), and 6.49 in ROW and other; for a gross density of 3.01 and a net density of 5.28.
4. Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment from Commercial and Medium Density Residential to Residential Mixed Use designation, Zoning Map Amendment to adjust the boundaries of the BC (Community Business), RMH (High Density Residential), and RS6 (Single Family Residential 6,000 sq. ft.) zoning districts, Development Agreement Modification to remove requirements related to: design guidelines, minimum home sizes, Article VI. Use and Building Restrictions; and Subdivision, Preliminary Plat for a mixed use development - Franklin Village North subdivision at 0, 7354, & 7882 Cherry Ln. (parcel #s R2093901000, R2094000000, & R2093900000, located in the SW 1/4 of Section 2, T3N, R2W, BM) for Providence Properties (Patrick Connor) representing Donald Brandt (CMA 049-21, ZMA 150-21, DAMO 049-21, SPP 092-21). Revised Concept: 98 single-family lots averaging 6,162 sf, 55 averaging 7,040 sf, 68 averaging 7,867 sf, 82 averaging 9,865 sf; 17 multi-family lots with a fourplex on each - totaling 68 units; 15 common lots (including 13.5 acres, or 15% of usable open space); and 6 shared driveway lots; for a 4.14 gross density and a 6.36 net density.
5. Annexation and Zoning to RS6 (Single-Family Residential 6,000 sf) zoning district, potential, development agreement, and Subdivision Preliminary Plat for Locust Grove Subdivision at 0, 0, 2306, 2414, & 2418 E Locust Ln (Parcels #R2911900, R2911600, R2911700, R2912000, & R29121010) totaling 25.06 acres in the SE ¼ of Section 2, T2N, R2W, BM, Canyon County), for Sawtooth Land Acquisition LLC (ANN 213-21 & SPP 090-21). Original Concept: 90 single family lots (totaling 16.3 acres), 9 common lots (totaling 2.77 acres), and ROW (totaling 6 acres); for a gross density of 3.59 and a net density of 5.52.
6. Zoning Map Amendment from BC (Community Business) to RP (Residential Professional) zoning district, potential Development Agreement, and Subdivision Preliminary Plat for Diamond Peak Townhouses at 7 6th St N - Parcel #R126500000; and Zoning of the abutting right-of-way totaling 1.08 acres (located in the SW 1/4 of Section 15, T3N, R2W, BM) for Jake Woodward representing Mark Engstrom and Mountain Star Partners, LLC. (ZMA 153-21 and SPP 084-21). - Original Concept: for 16 single-family attached dwellings in 3 three-story buildings for a gross and net density of 22.
Please upload your PowerPoint or PDF file:
Please verify the email address to send the invitation to join the on-line meeting via Microsoft Teams or phone. I understand that I will be able to listen and/or view the meeting from some electronic devices or phones, and will be muted unless I request to speak.
Please identify which public hearing you are commenting on.
I will be able to view the meeting via the City of Nampa LiveStream but will not be able to participate during the meeting. You may also call (208) 565-5190 and leave your recorded comments.
All communication transmitted within the City of Nampa system may be a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Idaho Public Records Act (Idaho Code 74-101 et seq.) and as such may be copied and reproduced by members of the public. In addition, archives are generally kept for a period of two years and are also subject to monitoring and review.
* indicates a required field