Please select a public hearing you are wishing to comment on (you will need to complete a new form for each public hearing):
1. Annexation and Zoning to RS6 (Single-Family Residential 6,000 sq. ft) zoning district, at 1427 Southside Blvd, in order to connect to sewer utility services; (a .62 acre parcel in the NE ¼ of Section 35, T3N, R2W, BM), for Brian and Sharon Depue (ANN 207-21).
2. Annexation and Zoning to RS8.5 (Single-Family Residential 8,500 sq. ft) zoning district, at 1525 Southside Blvd, in order to connect to sewer utility services; (a 1.06 acre parcel in the SE ¼ of Section 35, T3N, R2W, BM), for Bryan C Warren (ANN 203-21).
3. Variance of Nampa City Code 10-23-20 limiting sign area to 200 sq. ft. and sign height to 25' in order to construct a sign 300 sq. ft. and 65' in height at 16188 N. Merchant Way (parcel #R3098400000) for Idaho Guns & Outdoors (located in the SW 1/4 of Section 9, T3N, R2W, BM, Canyon County) for applicant: Image National representing Turtle Creek West, LLC (VAR 113-21).
4. Amendment of Title 6: Police Regulations, Chapter 5: Bicycles and Title 9: Public Ways and Property, Chapter 5: Public Parks, Section 2.E.: Prohibited Acts, pertaining to eBikes and eScooters; revising the bicycle definition and adding eBike definition, adding eBikes and eScooters to the regulations defining the locations bicycles can be ridden, stating a maximum speed, and requiring eBikes and eScooter providers to enter into a contractual agreement with the city before beginning operation, for the City of Nampa (ZTA 022-21).
5. Zoning Map Amendment from RP (Residential Professional) to IL (Light Industrial) zoning district and potential Development Agreement at 512 N 39th St (a .47 acre parcel #R3170000000 located in the NE ¼ of Section 24, T3N, R2W, BM, Nampa, Canyon County) for Nick Barnes/WFS LLC. (ZMA 149-21). - Original Concept: for a warehouse building.
Please upload your PowerPoint or PDF file:
Please verify the email address to send the invitation to join the on-line meeting via Microsoft Teams or phone. I understand that I will be able to listen and/or view the meeting from some electronic devices or phones, and will be muted unless I request to speak.
Please identify which public hearing you are commenting on.
I will be able to view the meeting via the City of Nampa LiveStream but will not be able to participate during the meeting. You may also call (208) 565-5190 and leave your recorded comments.
All communication transmitted within the City of Nampa system may be a public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Idaho Public Records Act (Idaho Code 74-101 et seq.) and as such may be copied and reproduced by members of the public. In addition, archives are generally kept for a period of two years and are also subject to monitoring and review.
* indicates a required field