Golf supports the development of educational concepts such as math & science and life skills
such as respect, honesty, perseverance, and sportsmanship. This scholarship seeks to recognize
youth golfers in the community who demonstrate self‐discipline, self‐reliance, and self-confidence
and apply these qualities by improving their community through service, academic
achievement, and participation on their school golf team.
Students must meet the following requirements to apply for this scholarship:
1. Be a senior in high school and a member of his or her high school golf team
2. Applicant or parent must live within the Nampa city limits or within the city’s impact area, or attend school within the city or city impact area
3. Document a weighted GPA of 2.50 or better
4. Plan to enroll in an accredited institution of higher learning or career technical school to pursue a college degree or vocational certificate
5. Provide one letter of recommendation written by someone other than a family member
1. Satisfaction of the application requirements listed above
2. Quality and completeness of application
3. Quality of the submitted essay
4. Record of academic achievement
5. Record of community service
1. PDF Golf Scholarship Application (see link below for application form).
2. A photo of yourself
3. Your school transcript
4. A letter of recommendation
5. An essay discussing the following topic:
How has golf been a part of and affected/influenced your life? How will golf and receiving this scholarship help you achieve your goals? Why should the Nampa Golf Commission select you to receive this scholarship?
Upload a copy of the completed PDF application.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field