Get news and updates sent right to your phone or inbox!
Agreement made between the Nampa Development Corporation (the “Owner”), and the “Parker/ Responsible Party”. The parties to this Fee Agreement, in consideration of the mutual covenants and stipulations set out herein, agree as follows:
1. Parking space(s) at said location is/are available for use when the garage is open. Parker agrees to park in compliance with Owner rules and City parking ordinances including, but not limited to, improper and prohibited parking. Vehicles not in compliance with Owner rules or City ordinances may be subject to ticketing.
2. The monthly fee of $30 for use of each parking space is due and payable prior to the first day of each month. If the monthly fee is not paid when due, electronic access device(s) may be locked out. If using a hang tag, the vehicle may be ticketed accordingly. Any misuse or abuse of hang tags or access cards may result in immediate termination of the Fee Agreement or other penalties as allowed by Owner rules or City ordinances. No deductions or allowance from the monthly parking rate will be made for days the Parker/Responsible Party does not use location.
3. The monthly fee of $30 for use of each parking space is due and payable prior to the first day of each month. The Nampa Development Corporation assesses late payment penalties when the parker/responsible party fails to pay the original parking permit fee on time. The late payment penalty schedule is summarized below.
The payment is not received within 30 days of parking permit invoice issuance.
A reminder letter is sent to parker/responsible party.
The payment is not received within 60 days of parking permit invoice issuance.
Parking pass is revoked and terminated.
The payment is not received within 90 days of parking permit invoice issuance.
Customer account is sent to collections.
4. The Nampa Development Corporation reserves the right to temporarily reroute, redirect, or relocate parker(s) to alternate locations, at its sole discretion.
5. Use of the space shall be limited to vehicle parking only. No overnight camping or sleeping shall be permitted.
6. This Fee Agreement may be terminated by either party in writing upon 30 days’ notice or dictated in conjunction with agreement terms. Parker/Responsible Party, by entering into this Fee Agreement, agrees that parking fees and charges shall continue to accrue for parking space(s) until actual relinquishment of access card(s) or hang tag(s).
7. Any vehicle parked in a space or facility by the Parker/Responsible Party shall be presumed to be bound by the terms of this Fee Agreement.
8. The Owner assumes no responsibility for vehicles or the contents inside the vehicles. Parker/Responsible Party specifically agrees not to hold the Owner responsible for any damage resulting from the loss, theft, or damage to articles of personal property left in the vehicle(s).
9. The Owner assumes no liability for theft, collision, fire, or damage in any case, except through its own negligence, nor for damage or injuries occasioned by faulty brakes, Parker/Responsible Party’s failure to set brakes properly, or for improper vehicle maintenance by Parker/Responsible Party.
10. In case of a claim against the Owner, the Parker/Responsible Party must report the incident/damage to the Nampa City Clerk's Office immediately, and upon demand the Owner's designated representative may investigate and determine the Owner's liability. Failure to file an Incident Report shall constitute a waiver by Parker/Responsible Party of its, his, or her right to charge the Owner for repair costs.
11. In no case shall liability include anything for loss of use of a vehicle. Any damage or loss occurring while the vehicle is in the parking facility must be reported before the vehicle is taken from the parking location, and Parker/Responsible Party hereby releases the Owner from liability or responsibility in connection with any damage or loss not so reported.
12. If more than one (1) monthly vehicle parking space is utilized by a Parker/Responsible Party, this Agreement shall apply to all such vehicle parking spaces utilized by a Parker/Responsible Party, and Parker/Responsible Party agrees that all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding upon Parker/Responsible Party and all persons, firms, entities, and others using said vehicle parking spaces with Parker/Responsible Party’s permission.
13. A charge of $20 will be assessed for each returned check. The Owner reserves the right to regulate these charges as approved by City authorities.
14. A replacement fee of not less than $15 will be assessed for all lost, stolen, or damaged electronic access cards. A replacement fee of not less than $5 will be assessed for all lost, stolen, or damaged hang tags. The Owner reserves the right to regulate these charges as approved by City authorities.
15. The Owner reserves the right to assess late fees, administration, activation, and reactivation fees and increase fees as approved by City authorities and the NDC.
16. The parties acknowledge that they are entering into this Fee Agreement freely and voluntarily. They have ascertained and weighed all the facts and circumstances likely to influence their judgment, that they have given due consideration to the provisions contained herein, and that they understand and consent to all provisions herein.
17. This instrument contains the entire Fee Agreement between the parties, and no statement, promises, or inducements made by either party or agent of either party that are not contained in this written contract shall be valid or binding; and this contract may not be enlarged, modified, or altered except in writing signed by the parties and endorsed hereon.
18. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Fee Agreement the day and year first above written, and the person signing this Monthly Fee Agreement for Vehicle Parking hereby represents and warrants that the person has full and complete authority to execute this Fee Agreement on behalf of the party(s) hereto.
By checking the box and entering your information below, you hereby declare, under penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to submit the information in this form and to the best of your knowledge, it is true, correct and complete.
If a company is paying for your parking account, write in the company name.
If a company is paying for your parking account , write in company email address to send invoice to.
When you would like your permitted account to begin.
Parker Responsible Party acknowledges that he, she, or by its agent has read and understands the Monthly Fee Agreement for Vehicle Parking and agrees to and accepts all the terms and conditions thereof. Parker/Responsible Party acknowledges receipt of a copy of this Fee Agreement.
Submitted monthly fee agreements will be reviewed by Nampa Development Corporation (NDC) staff. After staff level review, first month's invoice will be sent to the email indicated in this agreement. After payment is received, a car hang tag will be mailed to the home address indicated on this agreement. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field