How do I report a pothole?
Please visit the Form Center and click the Citizen Concern Form under the Street Department section. From the form itself you can chose what type of issue you would like to report.

Note: State Highways, the Interstate, and on or off ramps are the responsibility of the Idaho Transportation Department or the Nampa Highway District.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a pothole?