How do I register my vacant building?

You have two options when applying for the Vacant Building Registration:

  1. Online through the CSS Portal
  2. In person at the Building Department located at 500 12th Ave S.

Please make sure to fill out the physical application prior to commencing your application journey. 

Residential Vacant Building Application

Commercial Vacant Building Application

Show All Answers

1. What is an Ordinance?
2. Why is the City of Nampa enacting the Vacant Building Ordinance?
3. When did the Vacant Building Registration program go into effect?
4. What properties have to apply for the Vacant Building Registration?
5. How do I register my vacant building?
6. What are the fees associated with the Vacant Building Registration?
7. What forms of payment are accepted?
8. Do I need to measure my building in advance?
9. What happens if I do not register my vacant building?
10. Where can I go to read more about the Vacant Building Ordinance?