Who is responsible for the maintainance of curbs, gutters and sidewalks?

Property owners are responsible for the maintenance of all adjacent rights-of-was, to include; sidewalks, curbs and gutters. Maintenance means not only the removal of all weeds, debris, obstructions, and snow, but also for the replacement or repair of any damaged sidewalks, curbs and gutters. For information on the City of Nampa's Local Improvement District Program, visit https://www.cityofnampa.us/184/Local-Improvement-Districts-LIDs. A Local Improvement District (LID) is a form of financing through the city that provides property owners an economical way to pay the hookup or construction costs of upgrading various utilities and/or infrastructure. The utilities and/or infrastructure may include pressurized irrigation, sewer, domestic water, sidewalks, curbs, and gutters. Payments are made through property assessments with a long-term payment plan and relatively low-interest rates. For information on the Sidewalk LID program, visit https://www.cityofnampa.us/454/Sidewalk-LID.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?
2. What information must I provide to make a complaint ?
3. What happens after a complaint is received by the City?
4. I phoned in a complaint weeks ago, why has nothing been done to the property?
5. Can the City of Nampa enforce Homeowner Association by-laws, subdivision restrictions or deed restrictions (CC&R’s)?
6. When are weeds or grass in violation of City Code?
7. What should be done if a dog is running loose or excessively barking?
8. Am I responsible for pre-existing problems on a property I purchase?
9. How do I report an abandoned or unlicensed vehicle?
10. Who is responsible for the maintainance of curbs, gutters and sidewalks?
11. Can a tenant be held responsible for maintenance of a property?
12. Does the City of Nampa have "time-restricted" parking?
13. Parking- Where do I pay parking citations or how do I pay?
14. How do I contest a parking ticket?
15. Parking- How do I find out if my payment was received or if I owe more money?