How do I report an abandoned or unlicensed vehicle?

Abandoned or unlicensed vehicles located on private property are handled by the City of Nampa's Code Compliance Division. You may submit your complaint either online, by email at [email protected], in person at 401 3rd St South in Nampa, or by calling our office at 208-468-5473. Abandoned or unlicensed vehicles located on the street are handled by the Nampa Police Department and should be reported by calling 208-465-2257.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?
2. What information must I provide to make a complaint ?
3. What happens after a complaint is received by the City?
4. I phoned in a complaint weeks ago, why has nothing been done to the property?
5. Can the City of Nampa enforce Homeowner Association by-laws, subdivision restrictions or deed restrictions (CC&R’s)?
6. When are weeds or grass in violation of City Code?
7. What should be done if a dog is running loose or excessively barking?
8. Am I responsible for pre-existing problems on a property I purchase?
9. How do I report an abandoned or unlicensed vehicle?
10. Who is responsible for the maintainance of curbs, gutters and sidewalks?
11. Can a tenant be held responsible for maintenance of a property?
12. Does the City of Nampa have "time-restricted" parking?
13. Parking- Where do I pay parking citations or how do I pay?
14. How do I contest a parking ticket?
15. Parking- How do I find out if my payment was received or if I owe more money?