The City of Nampa invites the community to comment on 14 proposed intersection improvements at a public hearing Mon., March 15, 2021 beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Preliminary designs and planning efforts are underway and the City of Nampa staff, Mayor Kling and Nampa City Council would like public input on infrastructure improvement options, including roundabout or signal preference, for the following intersections:
1. Kings Rd & Victory Rd (FY21-22)
2. Franklin Blvd & Industrial Rd (FY22-23)
3. Garrity Blvd & Kings Rd (FY23-25)
4. Garrity Blvd & 39th Ave N (FY23-24)
5. Midland Blvd & Greenhurst Rd (FY27)
6. Midland Blvd& Iowa Ave (FY22-23)
7. Idaho Center Blvd & Cherry Lane (FY21-22)
8. Franklin Blvd & Birch Lane (FY22-23)
9. Northside Blvd & Cherry Lane (FY25)
10. Franklin Blvd & Cherry Lane (FY28)
11. Franklin Blvd & Karcher Rd (FY22-23)
12. Northside Blvd & Karcher Rd(FY23-26)
13. Southside Blvd & Locust Lane (FY27)
14. 11th Ave N & Cherry Lane (FY27-29)
There are various ways to submit public testimony:
• Online survey available now at www.surveymonkey.com/r/HK5DNQD. Responses from the survey submitted by 4 p.m. Mon., March 15 will be shared at the March 15 council meeting, but the survey will remain open until March 22.
• In-person testimony on March 15 beginning at 6:30 p.m. at Nampa City Hall (411 3rd St. S.). Please note seating is limited inside council chambers due to physical distancing. Those wishing to speak can sign up at the council meeting or sign up online at https://cityofnampa.us/1339/Public-Hearing-Sign-Up.
• Virtual testimony through the Microsoft Teams platform during the council meeting. Please note, those wishing to speak must sign up by noon on March 15 through Clerk's office by emailing email@example.com or calling 208-468-5415.
For more information, please contact the City of Nampa at firstname.lastname@example.org.