The Nampa Public Library is pleased to announce the 4th annual Destination Wellness Health Fair on Saturday, April 8, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Destination Wellness 2023 will be offering health and wellness information and activities for all ages. There will be a variety of organizations that benefit our community offering helpful services. We aim to provide FREE health and wellness education to improve the quality of life in our community.
There will be exciting activities for all ages including Mommy and Me Yoga by 2C Yoga, making your own body scrub with Natural Grocers, relaxation watercolor painting class with Art Supply Club, a prize drawing for an essential oil diffuser, a raffle to win an Amazon Fire tablet donated by Genesis Community Health, free reusable water bottles and a variety of informative presentations. Some classes have limited space available and require registration at nampalibrary.org/wellness.
- 10:15 a.m. – Mommy and Me Yoga by 2C Yoga, registration required
- 10:15 a.m. – “Get Help with Medicare Expenses” by Idaho Department of Insurance/SHIBA
- 10:40 a.m. – “Living Well Workshop” by Southwest Area Agency on Aging
- 11:15 a.m. – “Naloxone & Opioids 101” by Southwest District Health
- 12:15 p.m. – “Fall Prevention for Older Adults” by Southwest District Health
- 1:30 p.m. – “Consumer Assistance Programs” by Idaho Department of Insurance
- 11:00 a.m. – “Relaxation Watercolor Painting” by Art Supply Club, registration required
- 12:30 p.m. – “DIY Body Care for Every Body” by Natural Grocers, registration required
For information on all library programs, visit our event calendar at nampalibrary.org/calendar or phone 208-468-4474. The Nampa Public Library is located at 215 12th Ave S. in Nampa. All programs and events at the library are provided to the public free of charge.