Many successful businesses from various industries have proudly chosen Nampa to operate their business.
We think you should too!
- Low Cost of doing business
- Low Cost of living
- Friendly, pro-business climate that welcomes and guides you every step of the way
- Highly-trained workforce
Historically Nampa has been known for its strong agricultural base. Canyon County produces a majority of the world's sweet corn seed, and is also a leader in the production of livestock, dairy and alfalfa. Located at the center of Idaho's wine country, Nampa and its surrounding areas have vineyards that produce grapes for local wineries. Nampa also has a large and diverse manufacturing base retail base, and has gained strength from the technology industry.
Nampa is home to several established and thriving business sectors, along with new and emerging industries. From food processing and agribusiness to manufacturing, technology, retail, and shared resources. However, we also work with plenty of businesses that do not fit into one of these targeted or thriving business sectors, so regardless of your industry, contact the City of Nampa for assistance with your business needs.
Economic modeling has shown large growth projections in several industries within Nampa. Some industries that we project to see large growth over the next 10 years is:
- Manufacturing (40%)
- Administrative and Support Services (46%)
- Management of Companies and Enterprises (91%)
- Accommodation and Food services (32%)
- Health Care and Social Assistance (20%)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (16%)
- and a continued growth in Retail and Wholesale Trade (18-19%)
Learn more about these industries, and contact us with any questions or to request additional information.