NAMPA PLANNING AND ZONING DEPARTMENT
APPLICATIONS & ASSISTANCE
Planning & Zoning applications may continue to be submitted online or to email@example.com. Please call (208) 468-4430, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance.
PLANNING & ZONING PUBLIC MEETINGS
Planning & Zoning Commission meetings are held the second and fourth Tuesday of each month, at City Hall Council Chambers, the public is welcome to attend without advance notice and/or may sign up to speak: Public Hearing Sign up.
VIRTUAL PUBLIC HEARING INSTRUCTIONS
To sign up to speak at an upcoming Planning & Zoning Public Hearing before the Nampa Planning & Zoning Commission or before the Nampa City Council, please click .
CURRENT PLANNING AND ZONING APPLICATION INFORMATION For information about current applications, please visit the Agenda Center or the Planning & Zoning Public Hearing pages. Please call (208) 468-4487 for further information or submit a Records Request via the Clerk’s Office.
Nampa Bicycle & Pedestrian Master Plan Story Map
The Nampa Bike & Pedestrian Master Plan: Nampa will work to improve the quality of life, community health, and recreational access by connecting neighborhoods and destinations through safe walking and biking facilities.
Frequently Requested Information
- Appeal Application
- Application Time Frames
- Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use Map
- Minimum Parking Requirements
- Planning and Zoning Application Forms
- Planning and Zoning Fees
- Public Records Request
- Requests for Reconsideration of City Council Decisions on Planning and Zoning Applications
- Zoning Map
- Annually review and amend the zoning and subdivision ordinances, and the comprehensive plan with emphasis on updates to promote smart growth.
- Advise the public, Planning and Zoning Commission, Mayor, City Council and department heads in planning & zoning matters.
- Coordinate and strengthen relationships with Canyon County in their planning and zoning efforts within the Nampa Area of City Impact.
- Assist in downtown revitalization efforts through participating in ongoing planning for the area.
- Assist in the economic and community development activities of the City of Nampa in every way possible.