Geographic Information System
The City of Nampa's mapping needs are addressed by the Geographic Information System (GIS) staff, which is structured under the Engineering Division.
Nampa's GIS developed in a manner similar to many GIS departments; it evolved from an engineering technician position in the 1990's to a GIS section of the Engineering Division presently. Geographical data maintenance has matured from using simple AutoCAD utility and zoning maps, to converting the CAD files to GIS format, to collecting GIS data with GPS units, to a full-fledged city-wide GIS involving multiple departments utilizing hundreds of data layers.
To provide accurate and structured spatial information to Nampa's GIS consumers.
Nampa GIS Data is available to download in our Nampa GIS Data Hub.
Requests for Canyon County parcel, road centerline, zoning and orthophotography should be directed to the Canyon Count Assessor's office.
- Nampa Information Map
- Construction Projects Interactive Map
- Nampa Bike & Ped Master Plan Story Map
- Road Work in Nampa Interactive Map
- Snow Plow Activity Interactive Map
- Storm Drain Catch Basin Interactive Map
- Traffic Impact Study Interactive Map
- City Map
- Comprehensive Plan / Future Land Use Map
- Downtown Parking Map
- Floodplain Map
- Kohlerlawn Cemetery Map
- Municipal Irrigation District Map
- North Nampa Revitalization Area Map
- Old Nampa Neighborhood Association Map
- Opportunity Zone Map
- Pathway Map
- Public Works Asset Management Zones Map
- Snow Priorities Map
- Transportation Plan Maps
- University District Map
- Urban Renewal District
- Urban Renewal District Mercy
- Water Fill Stations Map
- Zoning Map