To learn more about when you should get tested for COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/testing.html..
Saint Al's non urgent COVID-19 hotline is 208-302-2683 (Available from 8a to 8p)
St. Luke's non-urgent COVID-19 hotline is 208-381-9500. Online COVID-19 resources, including information about testing and quarantine recommendations, can be found here: https://www.stlukesonline.org/health-services/service-groups/covid-resources
OTHER LOCATIONS LISTED HERE: https://get-tested-covid19.org/
Here are some of the test sites available by appointment for symptomatic people:
Primary Health, 700 Caldwell Blvd, Nampa, ID 83651, (208) 466-6567
Saltzer Health: (Click here to make appointment)
- 215 E. Hawaii Ave., Nampa ID 83686. Open 8 am – 8 pm, Seven Days a Week. Make an appointment.
- 9850 W. St. Luke’s Drive, Nampa, ID 83687. Open 8 am – 8 pm, Seven Days a Week. Make an appointment.
Saint Alphonsus Urgent Care, 1524 12th Ave Rd, Nampa, ID, 83686, (208) 367-3627
Southwest District Health, 13307 Miami Ln. Caldwell, ID // To book an appointment, call 208-296-1030
- COVID-19 Testing is available Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-4:30 PM and is by Appointment Only.
- Saturday test times vary and are by Appointment Only
- The SWDH COVID-19 testing phone number line is open 7:30 AM-7:30 PM
- Saturday and Sunday COVID-19 Testing phone line can be reached over the weekend.
SWDH is testing symptomatic:
- District 3 residents or employees,
- First Responders,
- Educational teacher/staff/students,
- Medical personnel,
- Vulnerable populations.