- City Government
- City Agendas & Minutes
- Virtual Public Hearing Instructions
VIRTUAL Public Hearing INSTRUCTIONS
Below please find information on ways you can participate remotely in public meetings. Should you have additional needs which exceed the below options, please know we will do our best to accommodate your participation. Please email the Clerk’s office at [email protected] and provide your name, address, and a phone number. We will contact you and let you know other ways to participate.
View upcoming meetings and their corresponding agendas HERE.
Below are instructions to watch virtual meetings without interacting, or to join as a participant who will provide public testimony
VIEW LIVE STREAM WITHOUT PROVIDING PUBLIC TESTIMONY:
You can watch a live stream of the meeting online from the comfort and safety of your home. The meeting will be live-streamed on the CIty's Public Meeting YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDVm1n2BXqmMd8f_FGWT_g
We are transitioning to YouTube after previously using Livestream: livestream.com/cityofnampa
PROVIDE PUBLIC TESTIMONY:
IN REAL TIME:
Step 1: View the resources and tips and tricks below to become familiar with the Virtual Meeting platform and prepare for the meeting
Step 2: Follow this link to sign up Council and Planning & Zoning Public Hearing Meeting Sign-Up.
Step 3: Watch for a reply email with a link to join the meeting
Note: Check spam or junk folders if you do not see email in your inbox
Step 4: Follow the link provided to participate with video or dial in phone number to participate without video
Note: Scroll down to see tutorial on using Microsoft Teams
If you are unavailable to participate in real-time, you can submit your testimony via email in advance by emailing [email protected].
RESOURCES & TIPS TO PARTICIPATE BY PHONE (no video):
- Dial in number (will be emailed to you); your carrier rates may apply
- You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID provided, followed by #
- If the meeting has not started before the host joins, you can wait in a virtual lobby
- If using a cell phone, please stay in one place where you have a good signal
RESOURCES & TIPS TO PARTICIPATE BY VIDEO:
- If you are using computer audio, make sure you have a microphone if you need to talk. (If not, use the call-in feature)
- Be mindful of your attire and background if you plan to participate over video
- If you have audio problems, switch to the dial-in option
- Please mute yourself when not speaking
- If using cellular, please stay in one place where you have a good signal