Can I get criminal records/fingerprints from NPD?

NPD can provide limited criminal records releases. That information only includes City of Nampa Police Department contacts, and will not include any criminal records for incidents which occurred outside the City of Nampa. Records can be only released, on and to, the party requesting them, and I.D. is required for release. NPD can also conduct fingerprinting for bond licensing, and limited foreign travel purposes. See the Records Hours & Rates page for associated costs, and contact information.

More extensive records may also be obtained through the Idaho State Police Bureau of Criminal Identification.