- City Government
- Boards & Commissions
- Venue Management Advisory Commission
Venue Management Advisory Commission
The Venue Management Advisory Commission, formerly the Idaho Center Advisory Commission, was created and operates in accordance with City Ordinances.
The purpose and duties of the Venue Management Advisory Commission is to advise the Mayor and Council with regard to the operation, maintenance, and improvement of the Ford Idaho Center and the Nampa Civic Center.
The mission of the Venue Management Advisory Commission is to maximize the benefit of the Ford Idaho Center to the people and community of Nampa by assuring long term viability, enlarging economic impact and promoting tourism and travel to the Nampa area.
In support of this mission, the Venue Management Advisory Commission will:
- Participate in long range planning as needed in order to assure continued viability for the Ford Idaho Center and Nampa Civic Center;
- Serve as a liaison group between the Ford Idaho Center, the Nampa Civic Center, the Mayor’s Office and the Nampa City Council;
- Promote tourism and travel in conjunction with the Ford Idaho Center and Nampa Civic Center events; including the Arena; the Amphitheatre, and the Horse park venues;
- Work with the Ford Idaho Center and Nampa Civic Center staff and the City of Nampa to explore future funding mechanisms for operations, capital needs and renovations, including pursuing county, state and federal revenue sources;
- Work with the Ford Idaho Center and Nampa Civic Center staff and the City of Nampa to enhance the economic impact and benefits of the Ford Idaho Center and Nampa Civic Center to the private and public sectors in the Nampa area.
The Venue Management Advisory Commission meets the 3rd Thursday of each month at 3:30 pm at the Ford Idaho Center, located at 16200 Idaho Center Blvd, Nampa. Please use the east entrance of the ticket office to find the meeting.
|Erica Hernandez||January 7, 2024|
|Robin Knight||January 7, 2024|
|Mitch Minnette||August 6, 2023|
|Curtis Homer||February 8, 2023|
|Sherri Boardman||February 8, 2023|
|Tami Conibear||August 20, 2023|
|Kenny Wroten||August 6, 2023|