COMMERCIAL PERMIT APPLICATIONS
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A COMMERCIAL BUILDING PERMIT?
Commercial building permits are required in the City of Nampa to assure the development is consistent with building codes and other applicable regulations.
WHAT REQUIRES A PERMIT?
A commercial building permit is required for:
- New commercial building structures.
- Commercial building additions.
- Tenant improvements including the finishing or remodeling of an existing building or tenant space.
- Commercial re-roofing projects
- The addition or replacement of new roof top units.
- Change of Occupancy for any existing Commercial Building or Tenant Space.
- Retaining walls over 4’-0” in height.
- Installation of new or changes to cellular antennas.
- Accessory structures over 120 square feet.
PERMIT REQUEST FORMS
- New Commercial Permit Application Packet
- Certificate of Value - City of Nampa Building Safety Division
- Code Analysis
- Foundation-Only Permit Application
- IBC Wall Descriptions and Uses for Commercial Applications
- Multi-Family Permit Application
- Tenant Improvement / Remodel Permit Application
- Certificate of Compliance Application Packet
- Conceptual Plan Review Meeting Request Form